Thursday, April 5, 2007

worship me

So here is a little bit about me:

I tend to end up in pretty long relationships. Some of them good, some of them well terrible.
some of them very very hot. But when I'm not in a relationship you'll be hard pressed to find me without some substance in my hand. Dont let that fool you though, Im a real career woman and am currently designing a clothing line with Emily. You will hear of it soon. It will be fabulous.

Here are some things that make me crazy fire wild inside:


any gossip about lohan. I love it. She does too.



My daaaarling Britney I love her


gorgeous Pete Doherty. Forever



Dwarf Hamsters


her. And this picture which she will murder me for.


Tequila. Right?



And this amazing woman who wrote all the Weetzie bat books. I love her.

I live in Los Feliz in a big house where sometimes things are great and sometimes we want to kill each other. But what can ya do. I guess thats all you really need to know. You'll learn more as we progress

Happy Thursdays. I hope it's a good one... I guess we'll see.