Thursday, April 5, 2007

Los Angeles ate my soul

I moved here 4 years ago. It was with my boyfriend, Michael. The first 6 months were pretty innocent but then there was Wayne. Wayne, with his mansion and his celebrity "friends". Then came my breakup with Michael and the moving of my BFF since we were 12 Emily and it was pretty much all downhill from there.

But we have somehow peeled ourselves up from the Hollywood highway of debauchery and begun a "real" life in LA.

Now that doesn't mean it's gone completely...

actually, it's not gone at all. that was just some bullshit.





Welcome to my blog about our life on the road to stardom*


*stardom definitions may vary. Hell an appearance in national enquirer with a drugged out fat Eddie Furlong is enough to get me raving.





No comments: