Friday, April 27, 2007

palm springs and the way a golf cart feels in the dark

Last year during coachella we never made it to the festival we ended up in the house all weekend drunk off margaritas and crawling around on the carpet. At night we took the golf cart out in the pitch black and got soaked by high pressure sprinklers. We laughed we fell in love and we danced.

This year I think it will be quite similar except perhaps a little more glamorous. Jimmys rented a mansion out there which he's at right now as I type in my room at 1 in the morning. We are gonna meet him there tommorow except Im really nervous because I dont wanna be around supermodels and rich guys on E but I love Jimmy so I think it will be okay. And when I say supermodels I aint jokin... f


Fortunatley for us the fact that Jimmy is super close with Ale' Ambrosio means we get a vicci secret girl to model our clothing line (super amazing almost fainting thought) but it also means I wont be able to lay out by the pool since she'll be there with her 2 best buds (the other angels)


um yeah. Looks like my bikini will be staying in this spring. We will however be stopping in at the GQ party and I made a feather necklace to wear to detract from my +++ pale skin. Sexy.
Good luck to me and Emily. And, dear God, dont let us get caught*




*you know what Im referring to God.

No comments: