Tuesday, May 1, 2007

boys who play guitar

This afternoon we returned from Coachella worn out of course just a little. I drifted in and out of sleep in the car dreaming of how we sat laughing on top of Ashleys van listening to loud 70's music. I;ve gotten to that point in a breakup where you completley forget what the person looks like or smells like or sounds like and you aren't sad anymore. But I am full crush proof at this point finding it hard to develope interest in anything except work. Im thinking this is a good thing. There are just so many silly dorky boys you dont even realize it until youre single enought to see. Its so hot in my room my shirt is sticking to my back and it is gross. The graveyard movies start again this weekend, theyalways mark the beginning of summer the beginning of new things and happiness and swimming and smiles mark the beginning of boys who play guitar. I hope I meet a boy who shoots archery this summer and takes lots of photos and likes to watch the discovery channel or animal planet. I wouldnt mind doing archery and maybe going for a swim in a lake. That would be nice. I want to lose 10 pounds but i think wanting that is a little ridiculous like paris hilton wanting a more expensive car sort of thing. Im happy with what I have. I miss Kelsey.

My mother isnt moving Im over joyed!

Ashley and Adarsha and I sat up front of his van hauling down the open road in Palm Springs. Ashley lost Jael at the concert with all the drugs but he had her ticket. She was getting recognized too much from top model and was wearing a wig and we ran all over looking for her but were not lucky enough to find her.

Adarsha showed me many sides Id never seen and I enjoyed them all and Petecia did a funny dance in front of me at the air show. Pantea let me sleep on their circle couch.

I miss work. Im glad to be home. I love my friends. I love you all I had the BEST weekend.

bring on the boys and their instruments I so need to kiss lots of them.

No comments: